I spy with my little eye…

something beginning with the letter ‘C’…

s0mething green…

something that looks like it has folds in its skin, much like a bunched up sock…

something that has its wriggly moments – opting at times to inch along animatedly and at other times, lying perfectly still.

Can you guess what it is?

Why yes, it’s a caterpillar!

Spotting it on my table this morning, I wonder where it came from and what it eats?

Well, I’ll soon find a home for my knobby friend-in our Ecogarden!

Good luck lil’ caterpillar!

Whenever people mention ‘Monday blues’, I’ll think ‘green thoughts’ and remember you!

Posted by:Thomas Danny Jeyaseelan

I've been working for over 7 years at Science Centre Singapore... a place I've come to call "home" where science befriends and transforms me day by day! I love communications and this blog has given me a terrific opportunity to express myself in writing. I continually aspire to engage the community through my contributions. And would love to hear back from readers like you if you have something interesting to share (please leave a comment!). That would really encourage me! Am also looking forward to hitting the centennial mark with 100 posts. Am nearly 70% there. ;) I hope you have a great online experience on Stir-fried Science, enjoy all science has to offer, and be inspired to make or be the difference you wish to see in the communities you find yourself in.