frill of the triceratopsDear Visitors,

This weekend’s your LAST opportunity to experience the rip roaring ‘Titans of the Past‘ exhibition at Science Centre Singapore’s Annexe!

Catch it before the exhibition’s dinosaurs and ice age mammals take their leave after Sunday, 23 February 2014.

Here’s two videos you can check out to whet your appetite for all things prehistoric and as a prelude to your visit!

Hurry down! While the dinosaurs and ice age mammals last… 

Posted by:Thomas Danny Jeyaseelan

I've been working for over 7 years at Science Centre Singapore... a place I've come to call "home" where science befriends and transforms me day by day! I love communications and this blog has given me a terrific opportunity to express myself in writing. I continually aspire to engage the community through my contributions. And would love to hear back from readers like you if you have something interesting to share (please leave a comment!). That would really encourage me! Am also looking forward to hitting the centennial mark with 100 posts. Am nearly 70% there. ;) I hope you have a great online experience on Stir-fried Science, enjoy all science has to offer, and be inspired to make or be the difference you wish to see in the communities you find yourself in.