The largest Transformers exhibition in Asia has made landfall in Singapore – smack in the jewel of Jurong East – Science Centre Singapore!

Celebrating 30 years of evolution of the beloved and Transformers series, the Transformers 30th Anniversary Exhibition presents a snapshot of the history of Transformers and the scenes and robots of the Transformers movies in stunning life-like depiction.

This exhibition will set visitors on an adventure as they embark on a quest to find out more about Transformers and come face to face with the signature 7m high Optimus Prime and Bumblebee!

You also get your fill of exciting activities like the laser maze, Transformer movie screenings, photo opprtunities, dynamic exhibits as well as a hands-on zone to keep the whole family entertained and occupied!

Transformers. More than meets the eye.

Open now at Science Centre’s Annexe from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Mar 2015!

Posted by:Thomas Danny Jeyaseelan

I've been working for over 7 years at Science Centre Singapore... a place I've come to call "home" where science befriends and transforms me day by day! I love communications and this blog has given me a terrific opportunity to express myself in writing. I continually aspire to engage the community through my contributions. And would love to hear back from readers like you if you have something interesting to share (please leave a comment!). That would really encourage me! Am also looking forward to hitting the centennial mark with 100 posts. Am nearly 70% there. ;) I hope you have a great online experience on Stir-fried Science, enjoy all science has to offer, and be inspired to make or be the difference you wish to see in the communities you find yourself in.

One thought on “More than meets the eye!