Co-authored by Hanisza and Kiat Teng, Science Centre Singapore.
Short of ideas for Valentine’s Day? Why not try something unusual and come and visit the Science Centre Singapore?
1. Surprise your date with a packet of astronaut ice cream from our Curiosity Shop. Chocolate is too passé.
2. Try out rock climbing at The Cliff and impress your date when you reach the top. Don’t forget to check out the Valentine’s Day Promotion on the website.
3. Break the ice on your first date by exploring the different interactive exhibits at Science Centre together. Explore the inner workings of our human body in our larger-than-life Human Body Experience, experience gale-force winds indoors at our typhoon chamber and find out why we are all different and unique at Uniquely You.
4. Cuddle up for a winter getaway at the Snow City and warm their hearts with a cup of hot cocoa at the end of the visit.
5. Try to answer the age old question on why men are from Mars and women are from Venus during the free stargazing session at The Observatory. Come for the 13 February session!