Animlove

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Nat King Cole’s timeless L-O-V-E song came to life half a century ago!
And it lives on today thanks to radio.
Thanks to covers by artists like Michael Bublé.
And thanks to the many couples who choose to feature in their weddings…

Speaking of which, our Centre was hand picked by a recently wedded couple for its photoshoot!
Lovebirds – Jacob (34) and Sufen (30) had a number of action shots taken at our Transformers exhibition!
We caught up with the trigger happy couple who both work in DBS, to find out more…

SCS_110215_03Why is Science Centre an interesting place for you?

“We hadn’t been there as a couple. The photo shoot was our first trip there. When we got there, we really liked the new and exciting exhibitions like Transformers. In addition to the permanent exhibitions. They make the place interesting, refreshing!”

Why choose it for your wedding shoot?

“We both like Transformers (especially Jacob) and we thought that having our shots done at the Transformers exhibition would be something different, something creative!”

If you have kids in future, would you bring them here?SCS_110215_01

“Yes, definitely! With so many interactive exhibits, it’s a great place for them to learn about science in a fun way. Learning from just textbooks would be boring. Science has to be experienced!”

We left the happy couple to their own devices. Check out the interesting action poses struck by the sporting couple…SCS_110215_04

Photography by Brandon of Lushfolio Photography @ www.lushfolio.com

For those of you who have yet to check out our Transformers exhibition at Science Centre Singapore, here a video produced by our former interns – Boon Ghim and Ting Yew to whet your appetite!

Posted by:Thomas Danny Jeyaseelan

I've been working for over 7 years at Science Centre Singapore... a place I've come to call "home" where science befriends and transforms me day by day! I love communications and this blog has given me a terrific opportunity to express myself in writing. I continually aspire to engage the community through my contributions. And would love to hear back from readers like you if you have something interesting to share (please leave a comment!). That would really encourage me! Am also looking forward to hitting the centennial mark with 100 posts. Am nearly 70% there. ;) I hope you have a great online experience on Stir-fried Science, enjoy all science has to offer, and be inspired to make or be the difference you wish to see in the communities you find yourself in.

3 replies on “L-O-V-E

1. A very interesting theme for a wedding shoot, I’ve never quite seen anything like it. The wedding photographer seems splendid. I wish the couple marital bliss!

Like