Block your calendar this Saturday 28 October for a quite literally chilled out night of cool brews and merry-making! Head down to Snow City to enjoy the Oktoberfest festivities, which include:
• A Beer Drinking Competition
• A Home-brewed beer at a one-of-a-kind Snow Bar
• An Engaging magic show by Stefan Ebinger (from the International Brotherhood of Magicians)
• A Stand-up comedy act by Lydia Sum-impersonator, Happy Fei Fei
• Performances by 15 live bands of genres ranging from jazz to jive, pop to rock
And not to forget a party on our snow dance floor!
So what are you waiting for? Buy your tickets now for only $70, you’ll get to enjoy all of the above AND a sumptuous dinner with 3 drinks*!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve tickets and find out more information!
*For 18 years and above
Are you below 18? Or do you want your children to have some fun too?
Well don’t forget to come down and experience the all new exciting and thrilling CIRCUS! Science Under the Big Top exhibition!
Walk the walk on a tightrope or dare to jump and perform elastic acrobatics mid-air and much, much more! Opening on 28 October 2017, Circus! has something thrilling for everyone!
And Catch it Before it’s Gone!
Are you a foodie? Have the experience of your life tasting and sniffing away food through a unique digital experience at Science Centre Singapore! Here for a limited time only till 20 Nov 2017!
For more information, please go to http://www.science.edu.sg